88 Eagles NUMBER FIVE Stella

 




 NUMBER  Five STELLA

CON STA LATION 

Stella 
Sitting on a sparkle of light way above the clouds.
The earth is alive with each stone of granite. 
Stone of energy of soil of all  kinds of minerals. It is all love.
All the love I am made of.
To fly and be grounded. To feel the lightness of the air.
Elegance and beauty.
It is the light that reflects the sun in the stone. 
Even the darkness, it is there.
It is how you define it.
The darkness it is there to make you aware of the light.
Without the darkness you would not know the light.
It helps you be aware of , see more of it.
What to pay attention too.
No seeking, only paying attention to joy. 
Value.
How much do you value Joy?
How much value do I put on joy- enjoy.
My joy.
The more Value I put on my joy the more value it will give me.
Joy is how I was conceived.  
Through an orgasm. 
Seed,
Blossom,
Nature
Feel my seed.
Love my seed.
It is powerful 
passionate
and
predominate.
I grow because I am love.
Freedom.
Open.
Resting.
Strong Spinal Chord
of Harmony.

Communicate
Expressive
Truth
Allowance
Infinite
Cosmos
Independent
Boldly
Passionate
Leader of her heart
Allowance
from of the cosmos
So much going on in my  body to operate- all the fine details, 
all 
Happy, 
Playful
Dancing!
The easier I am on my self, the more I can receive
allow ance
Be passionate about my passions
Follow my heart

Light as a feather
Be as light as a feather to be strong.
Be available.

Sun.
Earth, 
it is 
light
 in me.

Art Stella has created!
To see more click here!


Words by Stella 
Translated through Gyll
Feathers Collection
by Eagle Blossoms




Comments