88 Eagles NUMBER THREE Scott

 




NUMBER THREE
Scott

Give my self permission to be happy. 
My heart is like a seed that is forever replenishing itself. 
New cells new blood.
 You can feel how your heart beats every day every breath.
 Love. 
When you look at the blossom you are looking at purity in its purest form.
 Innocent.
Pure love. 
I put that plant in the ground  yet it is glowing growing on its own. 
The people I talk too , I feel their soul is the soil.
 We are are one of the same. Through sight sound I am that, that I am . 
Do not convince  anyone of who they are.
 Know thy self , know thyself and feel our joys , feel our seed water it , it is  worthy of love.
 It is creation. 
Your heart is the kingpin, your heart regulates your entire home, navigate this intelligent vessel you are in. 
Feel the pulsating drum of  vibration through  your entire body of pure EXtestacy .
It does not matter what anyone else thinks ABOUT  their life what matters is how you feel about your own in this moment to moment. 
You are the royalty of your life. 
Shine  your brightest light.  
Give yourself permission at all time to feel your bliss within. 
To feel your seed of life open and blossom.
 Each beat of your heart is like a new petal.
 A soft delicate petal on  a strong stem. 
Aiming for the sky rooted in the earth. 
It is the sun, it is the moon it is the soil it is everything .
The universe is in every petal in every feather in your every breath in and out. 
Be still and relax in this knowing . 
All is well. 
The universe loves you, is you and you are it. 
Know thy self. 
Relax into your soul and observe.
 Play play and be curious , relax. 
Details.
 Strength within your guidance.
 Tugs of love, not war.
 Sift . 
Take the gifts, leave what does not feel good to  me. 
Filter. 
See the good in the good.
 Filter it.
 Don't analyze the confused or drama,
 It will become my drama and it simply isn't. 
Relax, Feel my joy switch on. IN fact, throw away the switch - it is who I am elegance strong and centered. 
Feel my  heart open IS open. 
Nurture it, feel within be aware of it. 
At ALL times 
 fulfilled.  
 Elegant strength.

It just IS

RELAX SOFTLY
 RELAX
EVEN SOFTER
SOFTER 
THEN THAT
PETAL SOFT

RESOLVES IT SELF

Art that Scott has created!
To see more of this piece click here!




Comments