START HERE! 88 Eagles INTRO & Number ONE - B.A.B.E.

 



INTRO

88 Eagles translated THROUGH Gyll







I have been attracted to the eagle for over 20 years.

Not that I have been out in the wilderness observing them, but have them in my life through pictures, statues , books and jewelry.

After seeing the eagle everywhere, I  started to read up on them.

 What is their significance to me?

The eagle,  as celebrated in the aboriginal culture was the first eagle I was introduced too. 

I would see them on totem poles, wood carvings, hand crafted jewelry and mosaic paintings.  

For some reason, I was drawn closer to them more and more. 

When I would see one, I knew I was on my right path. 

I used this is a sign, a confirmation, a communication with my spirit . 

The eagle is often a solar symbol, and can be linked to all sky gods. It signifies inspiration, release from bondage, victory, longevity, speed, pride, father and royalty; it is often an emblem for powerful nations.

In my words- they fly above the bullshit.

 They stay true to themselves no matter what.

I purchased a necklace with an eagle pendant that had a blue heart aqua color stone. 

This pendant became my guide. 

At night I sleep with it, talk to it and listen for her answers.

I was guided to start a garden. 

A bountiful garden that would be full of energy you would not help but to feel Joy when you walk by. 

And that garden, I called The Joyful Magic Garden.

People young and old would stop and listen the garden to what she would say. A magical garden it certainly was. 

I knew the eagles led me to create such a magical garden for everyone to enjoy.

The energy felt were messages of a high intense light, loving, warm, trusting and soothing feeling from within.  You would recognize this feeling because it was YOU. 

This garden reminded you of  you- to fly higher, to use the wind to raise you higher, to remember your existence exist for a reason. To drop the baggage, the heavy baggage so you can fly higher. 

The children recognize themselves in this garden, it is one of the environments they can feel the flowers riddles :-) 

Because of this, I called the blossoms- Eagle Blossoms. 

 My " Eagle Blossoms " 

Fast forward and the reason for this blog is,  one day my neighbor emailed me asking if I wanted some items he was giving away - my autoresponder is a link to my Eagle Blossoms Art--

 He then responded " Eagle? "

I have almost 100 Eagle  statues - figurines  if you want them?

My jaw almost fell to the floor.. I absolutely said YES!

He delivered them immediately ! Was I dreaming?





After cleaning them all up- I counted 88.

Did you know there are 88 keys on a piano?

So much more to this as I unfold with you. 

They are beautiful of all sizes. Stone, wood , different types of metal.

I decided to take a voyage committing myself  to be a disciple deeply listening to what each and every one came here to share with me so that I can share more of myself with you . 

Every morning I wake up and ask for an eagle to share her/his name and message.

I have created mixed media Art , random words of thoughts and small hand made gifts with their presence through me.  

This blog is the daily messages of the 88 Eagles.


Please Enjoy and Come back as often as you like!


The Voyage BEGINS of The 88 Eagles

The first one is of the largest one and white one-  named B.A.B.E.

 I call him B.A.B.E. FOR B-EAUTIFUL A-NGEL B-EAUTIFUL EAGLE 

Named after my cat who he passed away

-B.A.B.E. 

B-EAUTIFUL ANGEL W/ B-LUE E-YES.

A white cat with me for 15 years. He was 18 yrs old. 

Now, my Buddy in heaven. 

I dedicate this voyage to him. 

I love you B.A.B.E.

 Thank You for being here with me in my heart and all of  your 88 Eagle Friends :-) who came to bring me messages, reminders and kicks in the butt keeping me in alignment with my true self.

 His Page here  - Chill Out > https://www.facebook.com/chillout247/

B-eautiful A-ngel W/ B-lue E-yes 


B-eautiful A-ngel B-eautiful E-agle

If you would like to follow along, subscribe to this blog to be notified.

You are welcome to come and read as often as you wish.

Thank You!

A ho


Number 1 of 88

 Dec 14th 2020


-- Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

B.A.B.E.
BEAUTIFUL ANGEL BEAUTIFUL EAGLE

 Treat today like the first day of my life.
 Purity of my thought, purity of my lightness. 
Observe my surroundings for I created it. I created it. 
Play with my hands, play with my heart, love my creations, love my knowledge.
 I love this moment.
 Air. 
You cannot hold on to anything for it is space. It's all space. 
I created this into matter by the vibration. 
 The more I allow the unknown the more I can experience the on becoming .
 Be coming, coming attractions.
 New new new. 
I have been given the strength and lightness of  a feather.
 The eyes that can see farther. 
The eyes antenna that can hear the feeling senses that can feel.
 The balance to stand and to radiate and receive. Aura . Field. Space.
 I am a symbol to you to raise  even higher. To feel that wind beneath your wings. 
To sway play and fly fly fly. Ease grace and support. Support. Wings. My posse. Armor.
 Watching over you, beside you and next to you. 
 Elegant and edge.
 The eagle. 
Eagle blossom. 
Strength and grace. 
Ease and flow. 
Delicate and ferocious .
 Relaxed and aware


Comments