88 Eagles NUMBER SEVEN Alexander

 



Number Seven Alexander
PURPOSE


Wings
Using the winds momentum to elevate my vibration.
The force with  ease and grace.
Each feather represents direction.
Feeling the wind through each feather , each feather.
When the air moves, I move, when I move, the air moves.

Can see farther then the minds eye.
Intuition.
Can feel now.

Detail
Exquisite
Tender
Simple
Aware
Lean
Jump
Land soft
Jump high
Protection
SAFE 


Sitting on a rock, a small rock on a piece of beautiful marble.
This is you.
A beautiful bird sitting on a small piece of land on the earth a solid beautiful strong earth embracing up through you. 
Love passion and direction.
The momentum of the wind is the direction in which you ACT- follow the wind.
Follow your intuition .
Follow your heart.
This Earth has no borders only connection.
All things are connected.
From here to here- here and here.
You are constantly moving, never at the same place, ever.
One swoop of my wings and I move in a direction as the air pushes down as I reach up.
Reach up, it is below, behind , In front  all around.
Play Play Play
It is all air :-)
I dance with the air, the air dances with me.
Air is life.
Life is air.
Trust the air. 
Trust the momentum.
The air is how I fly.
The trees.
You.
Everything is air.
Gravity.
Trust your vision of your air.
Your life force.
Your YOU.
It is all a dance with air.
My wings push down and back up elegantly with the air.
Trust.

It 
is 
Everywhere. 

The path of least resistance
The path of my highest excitement -
With no insistence of the outcome. 
 
My wings would not be up if I did not trust.
Open and Fly
Release and Fly
Trust the direction of the wind.
Use it, work with it.
It is supporting you. 
The air is energy.

Tune into this frequency. 
Feel the support.
My wings are UP! 

Today, Raise YOUR wings.
Let go and trust.
Beautiful, Sore.
All you need is your momentum and awareness of connection of all things supporting you.

THE Meaning- Shift
Let go and move in the direction of your intuition with the cosmos with your divine intelligence.
Slow down and Trust.
All is Well.
Trust YOUrself.

Trust your wings.
Let them fly.
Release
Feel Free
I am supported and free.
Fly Fly Fly
Play Play Play
Love Love Love
Finally I can Fly!

Heavy weight means I cannot fly, cannot move, too heavy. 
Too fucking heavy.

Where is my purpose?
Underneath all that luggage.

FLY!!!

Extend
Fly Light
Elegance
Focus on the Air so I can Fly.

Be as light as a feather.
The air supports me more then the weight.

Turning up the volume on my "I"
Coming back "home"

LIGHTEN UP
It is SO FUNNY!



( Today Saturn - Jupiter aligned )
 
All that no longer serves me is ricocheted off of me.
Saturn is more Left Brain
Analytical 
Jupiter is more Right Brain
Feely 



Words by Alexander translated through Gyll
Collection: Feathers 

To see more of this piece " INFINTY"
Click here for more info and to purchase.









Comments