88 Eagles NUMBER SIX Roger

 


88 Eagles NUMBER  Six Roger

SUPPORT
KNOW YOUR WORTH
SEE YOUR WORTH

Alignment
Committed
Embracing
Tentative
Intentional
Alert
Soothing
Strength
Beauty
Abundance
Protective
Loving
New Breath
New Beginning
Open
Caring 
Love Deeply
Support
Bright
Balanced
International
Global

Do you see and feel?
Past is past.
Feel my seed planted in your heart.
My radio .
 DO - YOU.
FOCUSED.
Flying with love.
Details
Pay attention to the details.
Truth
New Beginning
EXCITEMENT

Past Now Future. 
Dimension
They all exist now.
I get to define them all.
It's UP to me!
LOVE


My  beak is yellow like the sun.
Find me anywhere you are.
I have your back.
Abundant in THIS Present moment.
Advise you for you and the greatest good of all.
Be happy, allow.
LISTEN
Give unconditionally.  





Art that Roger has created!
This one is from the Nova Collection.
To see more Nova Collection

Words by Roger 
Translated through Gyll
Feathers Collection
by Eagle Blossoms



Comments